The fracture surely the main reasons why people come to sports chiropractor santa monica. The fracture is classified into 2 types, namely closed fracture and open fracture. In a closed fracture, the broken bone does not come out through the skin. Whereas in the open fracture, part or all of the broken bone is seen to penetrate the skin chiropractor santa monica. This case can be dangerous because the victim will likely lose a lot of blood and be prone to infection.
Do not move the victim unless there are experienced medical personnel, especially if the injured part is the head, neck or spine. If you have to move, make sure the injured part does not shift or move because of the transfer process. For example, tie the injured leg with the leg uninjured, then move it.
Right Way First Aid and Emergency Treatment, symptoms of fractures include:
– The victim feels or hears a broken bone
– The injured part is very painful, especially when touched or moved
– It’s hard to move the injured part
– Movement of injured body parts is not normal or unusual
– Looks swollen
– There is a feeling of unpleasant sensation in the tip of the injured body bone
– There is a change in shape
Bone size or length is different from other body pairs
– The body part that looks wound looks blue
If you encounter the symptoms above, the emergency treatment that can be done is:
1. Open the airway, make artificial breath if needed
2. Stop bleeding if an open fracture occurs. Cut the victim’s clothes before doing help.
3. If the victim is unconscious, assume he has a wound in the head, neck or spine.
4. Don’t try to restore the bone that looks out.
5. Don’t clean the wound or insert something on the injured bone even though the purpose is to help.
6. Cover the wound slowly with a sterile cloth or bandage to stop bleeding.
7. Cover the wound as a whole, including the protruding bone.
8. Contact paramedics or ambulances, do not remove injured victims in the head, neck or spine without using a stretcher. Keep your head straight with your body.
9. If medical help has not arrived while the victim must be taken to the hospital, use a splint above and below the wound before the victim is moved.
10. Don’t give drinks or food to the victim.